Model Watch - Sean O'Pry

1:18 PM


I first saw him on the cover of the S/S 07 of GQ Style and also on about every page through-out.
And since then seen him just about everywhere, he's walked for YSL, Diesel, Lacoste, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Moschino and just about every other designer out there.
He's been the face of Calvin Klein, Lacoste and currently Giorgio Armani and is currently ranked as the number 2 working male model. He brings a

I was casually watching tv the other day, sitting there minding my own business, then he pops up in an ad for heat tech by Uniqlo... where in my opinion he looked awful, as did the clothes.
It seemed really weird to me, and I really hope he got a lot of money for it.


The photographic ads are just as uninspiring..although he does look very well in them.

It's a shame that he made a move from high fashion to high street,
but obviously it's not going to be career killing,
the mans got an amazing face and will probably work forever, or atleast 21.


I know I'm being unreasonably harsh, but I just don't like Uniqlo....sorry.


Photos found on photobucket.com

0 comments: